- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Module 1: Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7This module explains how to install, upgrade and migrate to Windows 7. It also describes the key features, editions, and hardware requirements of Windows 7.
- Module 2: Configuring Disks and Device DriversThis module examines how to configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable Windows 7 to function as desired.
- Module 3: Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client ComputersThis module explains how to manage access to shared folders and printers on a computer running Windows 7. Specifically, it describes how to share and secure folders, configure folder compression, and how to install, configure, and administer printing.\
- Module 4: Configuring Network ConnectivityThis module explains both IPv4 and IPv6 network connectivity. It also describes how to implement automatic IP Address Allocation and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Module 5: Configuring Wireless Network ConnectionsThis module describes key wireless network technologies and how to configure wireless network components and the Windows 7 elements that are necessary to access wireless networks.
- Module 6: Securing Windows 7 DesktopsThis module describes how to make a Windows 7 computer more secure while ensuring usability is not sacrificed in the process. Specifically, it describes Windows Firewall, User Account Control, Windows Defender, and Security in Internet Explorer 8.
- Module 7: Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client ComputersThis module describes how to use the monitoring and configuration tools to obtain information about Windows 7 performance and how to troubleshoot performance and reliability problems.
- Module 8: Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7This module explains how to configure mobile devices and remote access. It also discusses DirectAccess and BranchCache which are new for Windows 7.
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses