Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This three-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
• Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client.
• Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
• Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies.
• Focusing on the "how to" associated with Windows 7 technologies.
Most of these professionals use some version of Windows client at their work place and are looking at new and better ways to perform some of the current functions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Perform a clean installation of Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from an earlier version of Windows.
• Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable a Windows 7 client computer.
• Configure file access and printers on a Windows 7 client computer.
• Configure network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
• Configure wireless network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
• Secure Windows 7 client desktop computers.
• Optimize and maintain the performance and reliability of a Windows 7 client computer.
• Configure mobile computing and remote access settings for a Windows 7 client computer.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
• Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
• The skills to map network file shares.
• Experience working from a command prompt.
• Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with
• Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
• An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
- Module 1: Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Module 2: Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Module 3: Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Module 4: Configuring Network Connectivity
- Module 5: Configuring Wireless Network Connections
- Module 6: Securing Windows 7 Desktops
- Module 7: Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client Computers
- Module 8: Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses