- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Microsoft Certified Professional Exams
Technology Specialist : Exam 70-400 TS: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, Configuring
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage a Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 management group. This course is intended to develop the necessary skills to install and manage Operations Manager 2007 R2 management servers and supporting roles.
This course is intended for Windows Server 2003 or later administrators who have experience working within a Windows Active Directory domain environment and have a good understanding of Windows Server based network services. Familiarity with a support ticketing system is helpful.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Install and configure a management group.
• Configure management group and agent settings.
• Identify the components of Management Packs.
• Install and configure reporting.
• Manage Agentless Exception Monitoring.
• Manage Audit Collection Services.
• Create Synthetic Transactions.
• Create Distributed Applications.
• Monitor system in untrusted domains and workgroups.
• Configure a management group hierarchy.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
• Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
• Completed Course 2273, or have equivalent knowledge.
• Completed Course 2277, or have equivalent knowledge.
• Completed Course 2278, or have equivalent knowledge.
• Completed Course 2279, or have equivalent knowledge.
• Familiarity with Windows Server 2008.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
• Familiarity with SQL Reporting Services.
- Module 1: Installing Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Module 2: Using the Operations Console
- Module 3: Configuring Management Group and Agent Settings
- Module 4: Agent Installation
- Module 5: Management Packs
- Module 6: Reporting
- Module 7: Agentless Exception Monitoring
- Module 8: Audit Collection Services
- Module 9: Synthetic Transactions
- Module 10: Distributed Applications
- Module 11: Monitoring Non-Microsoft Platforms
- Module 12: Complex Environments
- Module 13: Backup and Recovery
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology