- Duration: 16 Hours
This training course provides individuals with the skills to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The training material focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, configuring an Internet-facing Deployment and administration tasks.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook
- Module 1: System Requirement and Required Technologies
- Module 2: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM ServerThis module focuses on installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server. It also discusses the required components and Server requirements.
- Module 3: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Module 4: Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the Deployment ManagerThis module explains how you can redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM and use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager to carry out deployment-wide administration tasks.
- Module 5: Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013This module examines the planning considerations and the steps for upgrading an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Module 6: Email Management
- Module 7: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Module 8: Configure an Internet-Facing DeploymentThis module describes how to configure a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment for access over the Internet. A deployment that is configured in this way is referred to as an “Internet-Facing Deployment (IFD).”
- Module 9: Maintain and Troubleshoot a DeploymentThis module provides information on maintaining performance, troubleshooting, and updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Module 10: High-Availability Options
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses