- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
This instructor-ledcourse, Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic installation and configuration tasks in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review the main concepts of Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Discuss the architecture and requirements of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Add users to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and assign them to roles in the organization.
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 role based security architecture.
- Describe architecture for Services and the Application Integration Framework.
- Setup an inbound port using services.
- Install services on IIS.
- Explain the capabilities of workflow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Configure an approval workflow.
- Use the SQL Server Analysis Services Project Wizard.
- Discuss the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 reporting architecture.
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
- Deploy and configure Enterprise Portal.
- Manage Models in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Setup alerts, email, and batch processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Discuss the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 organization model at a high level.
- Module 1: Overview and Planning
- Module 2: InstallationThis module provides details on how to install Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Module 3: Managing Users and Security
- Module 4: Services
- Module 5: Workflow
- Module 6: Analytics
- Module 7: Reporting
- Module 8: Enterprise Portal
- Module 9: Administration
- Module 10: Organization Model
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses