- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
In this course, attendees will learn how a Business Model Canvas is used in business modelling as an innovation enabler in the organization. Business Model Canvas is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It facilitates describing, designing, pivoting and innovating in business models.
Attendees will also learn how to validate ideas against real customer needs. The course will help identify the real pain points and unmet needs of customers to find a proper solution and establish a suitable business model. Products competitive features will be focused on and enhanced, through adding missed features that can provide great value and increase the need for existing products.
- Learn how to identify your value proposition and customer segments
- Shape idea or current business into business model
- Identify minimum viable product
- Simple methods to Test business model hypotheses against market
- Make necessary pivots to current business model to adapt to market needs
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses