By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intellectual dimensions of the innovative leadership.
- Unleash insight ideas that enable them to face the organizational challenges.
- Develop new ideas, products, services and processes that strengthen the strategic and competitive position of the organization.
- Create innovative climate within the organization.
- Utilize innovative thinking techniques for dealing with the organizational challenges and solving work problems.
- Demonstrate innovative leadership behavior that encourage and reward innovative endeavors.
- Convert innovative thoughts into innovative practice.
Organizational Challenges and Innovation
- Internal challenges.
- External challenges: local and international.
Intellectual Dimensions of Innovation
- Concept of innovation.
- Innovation as a main driver for growth and competitive advantage.
Envisioning the Future
- Envisioning tomorrows business opportunities today.
- Shaping processes, services and products.
Cultivating Innovative Culture
- Innovation and organizational values.
- Communicating innovation goals and change to inpiduals and teams.
- Encouraging people contribution.
Implementing and Measuring Change
- Clarifying change strategy.
- Alignment of resources and organizational capabilities.
- Monitoring and measuring the outcomes of the change.
Program Design and Target participants:
- This program is designed for managers, line managers and team leaders who are interested in leveraging their innovative thinking to achieve extraordinary results.
Program Delivery Methods:
- Inpidual and group exercises.
About Management Integrated Solution (MIS)
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses