- Duration: 4 Days (24 Hours)
The competitive global business of today has made innovation compulsory for every business. Rapid globalization and increased competition make incessant demands on businesses to continuously upgrade existing products, processes, and business MODELS to sustain the existing and add new sources of revenue. But there are numerous examples of organizations failing to recognize early signals of the innovation in market and therefore going extinct, and also of organizations failing miserably trying to ride innovation wave.
This PROGRAM prepares senior executives to anticipate, prepare, and respond to competition by managing and sustaining strategic innovation through a series of frameworks that directly influence corporate performance. By observing and analyzing how successful companies deal with innovation at the product and business level, participants of this program will explore new approaches to align market change and technological innovation with corporate strategy, restructure internal capabilities for structured change, assess disruptive technologies, and develop a unified view of working, learning, and innovating.
Who is this course for?
- Senior executives of large and medium sized organizations with aspiration for growth
- Organizations would benefit more from the program if they sponsor a team of top and senior executives.
What will I learn?
- The myths and realities of innovation
- The innovation process and resistance to innovation
Value Creation through Innovation
- Sustaining and Disruptive innovation
- Creating, Capturing and Delivering value through innovation
Strategy and Innovation
- Cross functional integration and innovation
- Translating innovation to strategy
- Aligning innovation to strategy : investment and timeline
- Leadership and innovation
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Appreciate innovation as an outcome of a process
- Understand the leadership role in bringing innovation in practice inside organization
- Understand the methods of gaining competitive advantage using innovation as strategy
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.