Business is a constantly changing environment. What used to work often no longer does. Without change and growth businesses come under ever increasing threats from competition that gets ever smarter. The problem is how do you motivate the key players in your organization to be more Innovative, to find new ways of doing business, to find better ways of solving problems, and to stop problems before they even occur.
This Innovation Creativity course is designed to show people how to 'Think Outside the Box' and be more Innovative and Creative in the way they approach situations; whether they are serious problems, New Product creation, or simple day to day activities. Its an old adage 'work smarter not harder', this workshop can show you how.
What is 'Innovation, Creativity and Thinking Outside the Box', and why should we use it?
- Gaining Business Advantage
- Saving Costs
- Improving Efficiencies
Who really is Innovative and Creative?
Why we are taught NOT to be creative.
- Stopping your brain from exploding!!
- Its just too complicated.(oh no its not!)
- Because its not part of my job!
Why Should we be Innovative
- Because problems just keep happening.
- Because the Competition is.
- Because ‘Standing Still’ is a slow death.
- Because we can.
- Practical exercises using the different techniques.
- Individual and team working activities.
- Really Stretching your Talents.
Different Techniques for Different Problems
- Business Problems
- New Product Ideas
- Business Advantage
- Business Streamlining
- Everyday Ordinary Issues
Generating a 'Shortlist' of Ideas
- These techniques generate so many ideas, choosing a shortlist can be an effort in itself
- Techniques to decide which ones to investigate further.
Selecting the 'Best' Idea for a given Problem
- Making Balanced Decisions
- Not ‘Wasting’ other ideas
- Picking the Idea with Greatest Impact and Easiest Implementation.
How to encourage your Company/Department be more Dynamic, Innovative, Creative, and exciting.
- When is the right time to be Innovative?
- Spreading the Word.
- What’s in it for me?
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses