- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Mergers and Acquisitions have become a vital aspect of today’s rapidly changing business climate. Despite the explosion in M&A activity, a majority of mergers fail to live up to shareholders’ expectations due to a company’s failure to identify all of the issues that can impact the success of a venture. The ability to perceive the crucial issues surrounding a proposed merger, and develop the skills necessary to tackle them is crucial to a merger’s success.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various facets involved in initiating and implementing a merger.
- Identify and cope with different aspects of a merger, from identifying potential partners to conducting due diligence analyses and preparing transition plans.
- Identifying and Screening Potential Partners
- Analyzing Implications of a Potential Merger
- Negotiating and Structuring the Best Deal
- Knowing When Outside Consultants and Monitors are Needed
Determining Strengths and Weaknesses in the Target Company’s Organization and Resources
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses