To provide individuals with basic knowledge, understanding and skills relating to fire, portable fire-fighting equipment and the correct actions to take in the event of fire. On completion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Identify fire types, common causes of fire in the workplace, and fire spread mechanisms.
- Provide awareness of how to react in the event of fire.
- Recognise the markings of portable fire-fighting equipment and their meanings.
- Select and operate portable fire-fighting equipment on different fire types.
- Provide opportunities to develop skills in the selection and use of portable fire-fighting equipment on various fire types.
About Knowledge Grid
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all Knowledge Grid courses