- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Senior executives of organizations involved in infrastructure development and financing including government, banks, financial institutions, regulatory and policy making bodies, infrastructure providing organizations in sectors like power, telecommunication, transportation (airports, ports, railways, roads), etc.
IAS officers sponsored by the Department of Personnel.
- Provision of infrastructure facilities, traditionally in the government domain has now been opened up for private sector investment and management in most countries. Infrastructure projects, with private participation, worth several hundred billions of rupees using some form of project finance are under consideration in many emerging markets.
- This programme aims to provide participants with perspectives, concepts, and skills to structure, unbundle, appraise, finance, and implement infrastructure projects.
- Current issues in infrastructure development
- Role of public and private sectors
- Unbundling and project structuring
- Project appraisal
- Financial engineering
- Project management
- Financial restructuring
- Regulatory issues
The programme would explore issues common to all infrastructure sectors. However, examples would specifically cover power, telecommunications, airports, ports, roads, and railways.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses