- Duration: 4 Days
The IBM Optim Data Privacy Option course is designed to enable you to successfully develop and execute a data privacy strategy to de-identify sensitive data. This course provides a conceptual understanding of the data privacy issue, as well as the Optim Solution's capabilities for de-identifying data and supporting compliance initiatives for critical business applications. This course serves as a foundation for the Optim Solution's features, and functionality.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of the Optim Solution and is intended for technical audiences. You will learn the basics of how the technology works through hands-on exercises illustrating how the technology applies to business scenarios. This course does not include information on how to install and configure the technology.
This course prepares technical users with the Optim knowledge and skills necessary to participate in an Optim privacy implementation project and confidently perform Optim tasks ongoing.
This basic course is for Privacy Project Leaders and project team members who will be responsible for implementing and executing a data privacy strategy for one or more applications. This would include application developers, business analysts, and DBAs who have been assigned to your privacy project.
You should have a working knowledge of:
- DB2 and relational database concepts
- DB2 SQL basics
- TSO/ISPF editing commands and job output retrieval functions
- Unit 01: Introduction to IBM Optim Solutions
- Unit 02: The Optim Directory
- Unit 03: Introduction to Test Data Management
- Unit 04: Extract the Data
- Unit 05: Create Database Objects
- Unit 06: Basic Masking Techniques (Convert)
- Unit 07: Use Compare to Validate Your Changes
- Unit 08: Populate the Destination Tables
- Unit 09: Retry or Restart an Optim Process
- Unit 10: Edit and Browse Test Data
- Unit 11: Optim Primary Keys and Relationships
- Unit 12: Relationship Traversal Concepts
- Unit 13: Export and Import Optim Directory Objects
- Unit 14: Optim and Legacy Data
- Unit 15: Batch Utilities
- Unit 16: Optim Security Overview
- Unit 17: Performance Considerations
- Unit 18: Special Masking Functions
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses