- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This training course is for those who want a foundation of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights. It will give you an overview of IBM's Big Data strategy as well as a more detailed information on Apache Hadoop. It presents concepts required by a system administrator to work with the Hadoop Distributed File System and concepts of MapReduce that are required by a developer. It gives an introduction to the scheduling capabilities of Hadoop and how to use Oozie to control workflows and use Flume to load data into HDFS.
- Programming for InfoSphere Streams V3 with SPL (DW720)
- InfoSphere Streams Administration (DW730)
- IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Analytics for Business Analysts (DW640)
- IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Analytics for Programmer (DW650)
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, knowledge of Linux would be beneficial.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses