- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations Sharq
The IT Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL®)
IT Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL®) is an international standard for best practices in IT Service Management. The ITIL Qualifications scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL Best Practices, to various degrees of depth and detail. The levels of qualifications within the scheme are:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL Expert Level
- ITIL Master Qualification
The ITIL Certification Management Board (ICMB) manages ITIL certification. The Board includes representatives from interested parties within the community around the world. Members of the Board include (though are not limited to) representatives from the UK OFFICE of Government Commerce (OGC), APM Group (APMG), The Stationery Office (TSO), ITIL Examination Panel, Examination Institutes (EIs) and the IT Service Management Forum International (itSMF) as the recognized user group.
ITIL® – Foundation Level Course
The Foundation Level is the entry level qualification which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
ITIL® - Foundation Level Course Objectives
- This course is designed to prepare candidates to sit for and successfully pass the Foundation Level examination
- Upon successful completion of this program, Candidates are expected to gain knowledge and understanding in the following:.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses