- Fees / Price BHD 400
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations AlJuffair
Today's managers are increasingly expected to successfully oversee and understand information systems - even when it is an area in which they have had little formal training or expertise. Information Technology for Managers is targeted at these future managers who are expected to understand the business implications of information technology. Real world examples show future managers how information technology can be applied to improve their organisation. Information Technology for Managers provides a framework for managers to understand their important role vis-a-vis information technology and it emphasises the importance of working effectively with all members of the organisation to achieve results
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the elements of information technology which are useful in business context
- Describe the information systems supporting the major business functions
- Assess the role of the information technology function in a business
- Define and describe business processes and their relationship to information technology
- Explain and define the process of information technology outsourcing
- Define the relationship between corporate governance and information technology and how information technology can automate corporate governance
- Identify the key aspects of e-Business and how it will help the organisation
- Evaluate the role of business intelligence in the organisation
- Decribe the concept of knowledge management system and how organisations can? benefit from the system
Senior Managers, Managers, Section Head and Supervisors
Work experience of at least six months at Management/Supervisory level.
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses