- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 2 Days
- To Change Managers into Leaders!
Who should attend
- Supervisors and First Line Managers
- Essential Competencies for Growing Yourself and Your Profession"
- From Managers to Leaders - Ready?
- Key topics:
- The four competencies of leadership and how to apply them in real situations
- Developing a leadership strategy to address a real leadership challenge you are or expect to be facing
- The dimensions of "EQ" [emotional competence] and your own personal strengths and vulnerabilities in each of those dimensions
- From Managers to Leaders - Lead!
- Key topics:
- The four skills of successful group leaders and how to apply them effectively
- How consensus is achieved by a group and how to facilitate a group to thoughtful conclusion
- Earning the respect and commitment of groups in which you are involved
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses