- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
Effective people and leaders know how to encourage others to willingly, even enthusiastically, support their ideas and initiatives. No matter what your job responsibilities may be, the ability to establish rapport quickly, communicate your ideas successfully, and convince others to have confidence in you will decrease your frustration and enable you to achieve your goals.
people. Through inpidual and group exercises, discussions, and analysis of examples from motion pictures, you will come to understand the principles of ethical persuasion.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Come away with practical ways to become an influencer
- Discover what works and what does not work when you encounter workplace negativity or lack of enthusiasm
- Learn verbal and nonverbal communication strategies to help you become a more motivational leader
- Be provided with helpful handouts with examples to implement
- Learn simple techniques which will save you time and frustration
- Planning to influence
- Influencing styles
- What’s in it for me
- Communicating your message
- Influencing through rapport
- Influencing different personalities
- Handling resistance
- Getting a decision
- Elements of a persuasive case
- Strategic considerations for persuasion
- All Staff
- This course will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises; self-assessment questionnaires; case studies; role-play activities; and team simulations
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses