- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For midlevel to experienced management staff, this course will help participants develop core skills in relationship and influencing styles, and give them the confidence to be assertive and persuasive in business negotiations.
Participants will gain an insight into the importance of empathy, respect,and understanding what motivates others prior to entering into negotiations.
This course covers the following topics:
- Types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills neededf for successful negotiation
- Basic negotiating concepts
- How to identify information to disclose and what to keep to yourself
- Bargaining techniques
- Strategies for identifying mutual gain
- How to deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
Participants will leave this course with an improved ability to work with others, building collaborative business relationships and achieving desired goals or outcomes.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses