We are negotiating almost all the time. Whether with business partners, clients, suppliers, colleagues or family members, the success of our outcomes depends entirely on our understanding of the negotiation and communication process.
- This course will teach you the secrets used by master negotiators to achieve their objectives while gaining new allies at the same time. We will discuss the different negotiation and conflict styles, how to get ready to negotiate, and the process of win-win or interest based negotiations.
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understanding Types of Negotiation
- Seeing Other Points of View
- Reading Other People
- Defining Your Negotiation Style
- Working with Your Own Negotiation 'Rules' and Beliefs
- Playing the 'Game' of Negotiation
- Negotiate Upwards and Downwards
- Knowing Your Bottom Line
- Knowing What to Give Away
- Dealing with Hidden Agendas
- Making Decisions
- Closing The Deal
- Explain and demonstrate what is meant by negotiation
- Describe and display the stages of the negotiation process
- List the tactics and behaviors used during negotiation
- Describe how coaching can be used in their workplace
- Win-Win, Win-Lose, Lose-Lose: Understanding Negotiation Outcomes
- From Fact Finding to Autopsy
- Negotiation with Different Types of People
- Deadlocks, Standstills, and Concessions
- Tricks, Traps, and Tactics: What to Be Aware Of
- Understanding the When and Where of Negotiation
- Practice Negotiation and Action Plan
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
- Participates should have a proven proficiency in written and spoken English(optional)
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses