When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency. If you want a raise, sometimes you need to persuade your boss. If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, there is often influencing taking place. This one day workshop will help participants learn how to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
- Understanding persuasion
- Preparing to persuade
- Getting off on the right foot
- Presentation strategies
- Using stories to persuade
- Using neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology