The Industrial Hygiene module develops your ability to recognize potential health and physical hazards. You will learn key terms and concepts related to industrial hygiene as well as ways to control or eliminate potential hazards.
- Describe the concerns of industrial hygienists.
- List four ways that chemical compounds enter the body and how to prevent this from happening.
- Identify and describe different types of solid particulate chemicals.
- Identify hazards related to solvents.
- Identify and describe physical and biological hazards.
- Describe the concept and purpose of exposure limits.
- Identify reasons for establishing standard operating procedures.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses