- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Garhoud
Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems are based on a proactive process for incidents prevention as well as reactive monitoring of performance. Risk assessment is required to be applied to all activities that impacts on health & Safety, production, asset, environment and the Company reputation.
Industrial units constantly face certain risks, which can disrupt their daily operations. The resultant loss can be due to repairs or replacement costs, or due to stoppage of production. The Reliance Industrial All Risks Policy offers a solution that will ease all worries as it covers against all the dangers to which industrial units are exposed
Who Should Attend?
People who are responsible for ensuring their firm meets its regulatory obligations, as well as those who have specific responsibility for developing and implementing the All Industrial Risks Policy, this includes:
- Senior Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover where the responsibilities of their organizations HR function
- Master current best practices for conducting interviews and making "best hire" decisions
- Understand their role and responsibilities when facing a tangle of employment rulings
- Learn the mandated requirements for record keeping as well as records security
- Know how to identify and stop "innocent" workplace practices that could expose their organization to lawsuits
- Understand how to handle requests for medical accommodation disability and leaves of absence
- Have the insight to professionally deal with personal issues that affect staff
- dentify how to avoid legal pitfalls and costs by having an up-to-date awareness of employment law
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses
Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management