- Fees / Price AED 1,950
- Duration 3 months
- Timings Weekends 12-5pm
- Locations Dubai Marina
The course objective is to give you the knowledge and skills to lead and instruct indoor cycling exercise sessions to music. You will be able to utilize your knowledge of various training methods and adapt your teaching methods and styles to the requirements of the individual or group eta courses provide a scientific balance between learning theory and learning through practical experience
- Identify the anatomical structures of the human body
- Explain the movements of the joints, bones and muscles
- Describe common exercise and their related movement
- Identify the physiological systems of the human body
- Understand the fundamentals of indoor cycling
- Understand indoor cycling classes and exercises with their modifications, cautions and teaching points
- Instruct indoor cycling classes
- Demonstrate the verbal and nonverbal communication skills required to effectively teach exercise
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise various communication and teaching methods
- Present yourself in a professional and confident manner whilst leading an exercise
Accrediting Body: REPS UAE
eta is a private training college specialising in qualifications that lead to employment in the sport and fitness industries. As a single-purpose training college, we provide dynamic courses in sport and fitness that lead to qualifications that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). Our qualifications are benchmarked against the best international standards in sport and fitness. This means that our graduates find employment easily; all over the world..
As a specialist training college, eta‘s unique teaching approach ensures that students are totally immersed in the theory and practice of their subjects. We balance classroom theory and research with applied practice and authentic work integrated learning. Our students leave us fitter and stronger than when they started thus they graduate skilled and ready for the workplace.
eta is an accredited training college, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. In fulfilling its accreditation criteria, eta is recognized by the Register of Exercise Professionals SA (REPSSA) and our graduates are able to join this international professional body as soon as they qualify. Not only that, the first year of REPSSA membership for our graduating fitness students is sponsored by eta.See all eta College courses
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical