- Locations: 186797 Dubai - U A E
- Duration: 2 Days
Technical staff responsible for network planning and optimization, commissioning, integration, operation and maintenance of IMS networks.
- List the milestones on the way from UMTS R99 architecture to 3GPP R7
- List IMS network elements of the user plane, signaling plane and application plane.
- Describe the key functions of IMS entities on a high level.
- Describe NGN layers, sub-systems and functions
- State the major differences between IMS and NGN network elements
- Describe the structure of the SOH section within the STM-1 frame.
- List the tasks of the Regenerator Section Overhead RSOH.
- List the tasks of the Multiplex Section Overhead MSOH.
- Explain the tasks of the Path Overhead of the virtual containers VC-4, VC-3 and VC-12.
- List the major protocols of the IMS Signaling Plane
- Describe the key characteristics of IMS Signaling Plane protocols
- Identify the major IMS codecs for audio, video and text messages
- Describe the basic principles of IMS media transport
- Describe signaling message flow for an IMS registration procedure
- Describe IMS session control message flow for the most important communication scenarios
- Describe the elements and benefits of the UMTS / IMS Bearer Concept.
- List the basic QoS aspects for IMS.
- Identify 4 typical IMS services.
- IMS Entities and Functions
- NGN Aspects
- Reference Points
- Protocols of the Signaling Plane
- Media Transport and Encoding
- IMS Procedures
- IMS Services
About Management Integrated Solution (MIS)
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses