- Locations: 186797 Dubai - U A E
- Duration: 2 Days
Customer and Service OAM Staff, Service Specialist Staff, Project Managers, Engineers, Developer and Planners, Technical Sales and Sales as basis for further courses.
The participant is able to:
- assess the advantages of the FMC solution
- describe the FMC architecture
- differentiate functions and features of the products in the FMC (fixed, cable, mobile) solution
- give a short overview about the OAM, Security and QoS concept
- name the access network requirements
- give an overview about User Identity and Load Balancing Concept
- explain the Authentication and Registration process
- describe the FMC services in detail with the help of call flows
In detail the participant is able to:
Architecture of IMS based FMC
- explain the motivation of the fixed mobile convergence
- explain the IMS based FMC architecture
- describe the Components of the FMC
- explain the Operation and Maintenance Concept
- describe the FMC services in detail
- System Description
- Name the access network requirements
- Give an overview about User Identity and Load Balancing Concept
- Explain the Authentication and Registration process
- Describe the FMC services in detail
- Course TG7011/TG7012 or equivalent basic IP knowledge
- Course FN8070 "IMS based Fixed Mobile Convergence: Trends, Challenges, Opportunities"
Introduction to Fixed-Mobile Convergence
- Component Descriptions
- Services and Applications
- OAM Concept
- Additional Topics
- Access Networks Requirements
- Authentication and Registration
- FMC Services to be supported
About Management Integrated Solution (MIS)
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses
Mobile Development Related Questions
I have programming knowledge for more than 20 years. I would like to move forward and upgrade on ...
Unanswered //Feb 22, 2018 Mobile Development, Programming