- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- a Provide the participants full knowledge of the assets of documents dealing import and export clearance.
- Inform participants on the duties and responsibilities of the parties to the business process, whether banks or merchants.
- To provide participants with practical and technical skill of how to fill out an application documentary credit and the most important data and how to check his documents.
- Inform participants on the general principles and foundations of the documentary collection that rely on standardized international norms for collection policies bulletin number (522).
- Introduce participants to the benefits of dealing in bills of collection.
- Inform participants on payment methods and shipping methods, types and how to clearance of goods, storage and organization Customs statement.
- To familiarize the participants warehouses (Bonded) and handling procedures Balbondd and storage of goods and how to remove them and clearance.
- Letters of credit and types and their importance and the parties to the documentary credit.
- Bills of collection and types, relevance and parties collection policy.
- The documents that are requested in both accreditation and Documentary Collection.
- Request to open adoption and the most important data and how to fill out the data from the reality of the initial billing model.
- Steps Amendment own documentary credit and collection policies in the mail.
- Steps examination and accreditation procedures and documents when Rod documents.
- Issuance of guarantees steamers (bails shipping).
- General principles for the collection of documentary and bills receivable legally.
- The role and responsibility of collecting bank in the collection process.
- Special operation procedures in collection policies, whether in exchange for payment or for withdrawals of time acceptable or unacceptable or guaranteed return for payment and acceptance together or free of charge.
- The payment of bills of collection and convert the value of the drawer (source) and correspondence relating to the collection.
- Convert policy documents from lender to lender.
- Dealing procedures in the collection of documentary bills and clean issued.
- How to organize the customs declaration and the documents to be attached to the Customs statement.
- Bonded: (general store) and (own warehouses) and storage instructions in it.
- Cases and process models.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses