- Duration: 40 Hours
Logistics and export management this course designed for Export Manager who is seeking a new market for his/her firm's product(s). The techniques and knowledge learned in the course is applied toward answering the real world export problem and intend for individuals who want to learn how to research an international market opportunity and apply that knowledge to entering a chosen market.
- Internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting stakeholders’ needs and expectations
- Managing stakeholder conflicts
- National and international sources of law
- Types of law
- Business documentation
- [estimates/quotations/invoices/statements/debit and credit notes/advice and delivery notes]
- Developing a customer focus and customer service culture.
- Requirements of internal and external customers.
- Understanding quality; Requirements for developing and maintaining quality. Setting quality
- Legal requirements for safety of people, goods and environment
- Costing systems
- Types of costs
- Cost-allocation and recovery
- Profit requirement
- Rate quotation schedule
- Time and distance-based charges
- Charge-out rate
- Function of main documents used in national and international
- Requirements for DTI/Customs input, Local Control, Manual
- and Period Entry, Simplified Procedures, Pre-entry, Low-value
- procedure and Non-statutory procedure
- Use and types of permits
- Use and types of comets: TIR/ATA
About The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
CILT Egypt is the local branch of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport – CILT International - the premiere professional body for those engaged in sectors related to transport and logistics. Established in 1919 and receiving its Royal Charter in 1926, CILT has an exciting history behind it, but is always adapting to stay consistent with current logistics and transport issues.
The principal objective of the Institute is “To promote and encourage the art and science of logistics and transport” through both its membership and networking activities and its educational qualifications.
As the sole representative of CILT in Egypt, we are responsible for the promotion and administration of institute membership. CILT Egypt is also entrusted oversight of professional qualifications delivery by accredited training providers.
CILT Egypt also provides support to policy makers and practitioners in both government and the private sector in the elaboration and implementation of strategies and action plans that serve to improve their performance and increase their competitiveness.
It is also worth mentioning that CILT Egypt offers its members the opportunity to establish links with logistics and transport practitioners around the globe as well as have access to interna-tional best practice in logistics and transport through their participation in forums, symposia, conferences and seminars organized by the CILT Community worldwide as well as other international and regional organisations.See all The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport courses