- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premise infrastructure. The course introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
- Introduction to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
- Implement Virtual Machines
- Managing Virtual Machines
- Implementing Websites
- Planning and Implementing Storage
- Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Implementing Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Implementing Automation
- Microsoft Azure Solution
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses