- Price EGP 22,124
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Petro Tech
In this program you will learn about...
This Program provides the necessary step by step approach and methodology for systematically evaluating an information system's security.
- Information as a source of competitive advantage
- Information Needs for Decision Making
- Limiting Information Access
- Systematic evaluation of information system security.
(Each program is customized based on real needs of the participants - Day by Day Agenda will be provided to the participants at the start of the program)
In this program you will learn about the Computer Security Fraud Prevention…
- Practical Issues - The Security Situation
- Security Strategic Issues
- Industry Methodologies, Standards & Best Practices
- Business Mapping of Operations to Identify Security Risks - Flow Charts
- How Secure are Your Computer Security Fraud Prevention Practices?
- How safe is your computer system from Viruses, hacking and fraud.
- Do you have a problem?
- How serious is it?
- What should you do?
- How to evaluate the risk?
- How to implement controls?
- Methodology for
- How to identify information assets and controls?
- How to quantify risks, likely damage causes for concern?
- To Understand the responses to any threat know which to use.
- Check your IT infrastructure - Identify weak links
- Review the success of key staff members in implementing controls
- Clarify your vulnerability to outsiders and staff - including providing them an Action Plan to Preserve Data Security on their Systems and Work Methods
- Planning the Security System
- Information Technology Security Standards Adoption
- Implementing Computer Security Improvements
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.