Threats to valuable customer data and business information are now more prevalent than ever. With our information security management training you’ll gain confidence in the protection of your company’s data.
You’ll learn how to measure and reduce information security risks, and understand the principles of setting up your own information security management systems to deliver customer confidence and reduce your exposure to the implications of breaches.
Implementing: ISO/IEC 27001
Using a step-by-step process, this comprehensive course helps delegates understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. It covers the fundamental disciplines needed and the methods that should be applied when implementing Information Security Management Systems.
What will I learn
- How to plan and implement your own ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- How to identify information assets and manage associated risks
- To produce information security policies, procedures and documentation
- To build awareness and understand of the ISO/IEC 27001 certification process
- Competitive edge through ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation
- A culture of information security awareness across your business
Who should attend?
- People responsible for implementing and managing an ISO/IEC 27001 information security management system.
- Information security consultants and managers
You will need an understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 (previously known as ISO 17799).
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
ISO Related Questions
AED 290Duration: Upto 21 Hours
- Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS/Internal Auditor Universal Certification & Services
AED 1,998Duration: 2 Days Live virtual classroom