- Price USD 1,285
- Duration 2 days
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Our ISO 14001 management systems training puts environmental best practice at the heart of your operations. It enables your business to grow and succeed while reducing its impact on the environment.
You will learn how to meet the latest EMS policy requirements and benefit from a structured approach to achieving environmental objectives.
Implementing: ISO 14001
Using a step-by-step process, this comprehensive course helps delegates understand the requirements of ISO 14001. It covers all the fundamental disciplines needed and the methods that should be applied when implementing Environmental Management Systems.
What will I learn?
- To understand the scope of ISO 14001 and what it means for business
- To carry out an environmental review of your business
- To develop environmental objectives, targets and policy
- To establish and monitor operational controls
- To create a training and awareness programme for continual improvement.
- Get ahead with an EMS implementation plan ready for ISO 14001 certification
- Take environmental responsibility seriously and build customer trust
We recommend that you complete our Introduction to ISO 14001 training course first.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses