The purpose of the course is to teach you how to create and use IASPs in a variety of application environments. Many typical application functions will be demonstrated through lecture and hands-on exercises.
This is an intermediate technical course for systems programmers and administrataors who are considering using an IASP for their IBM i environment.
- Name the types of objects that can placed in an IASP
- Describe the methods used to access information in an IASP
- Create an IASP
- Use the IASP to support a variety of application functions
- Manage a system with IASPs
- Describe the different availability options using clusters and IASPs
You should have an understanding of the IBM i concepts in areas such as system security, application implementation, system operations, work management, and communications.
- Unit1- Unit6
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses