The Implementing HP E Series Wireless LANs course provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement and validate functionality of complete wireless solutions using HP E Series Mobility products. This course describes how these solutions will support the business needs of various vertical markets with enterprise and public access functionality. Through hands-on lab activities, in-class exercises and discussions, the Implementing HP E Series Wireless LANs course covers topics ranging from basic device configuration to complex roaming and local mesh (WDS) networks. This course is equivalent to the HK657S.
- Basic controller and access point security parameters such as passwords for management access.
- Controller Teaming.
- VLAN configuration and design.
- Public and Guest Access and design
- Designing networks with E Series MSM controllers and access points.
- Software and configuration file architecture.
- Mobility Traffic Manager.
- Local Mesh configuration and design
- Network and Data security.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses