- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 10 Days
This Implementing course prepares delegates to implement and maintain the full hosted collaboration solution covering all its products in a cloud basis. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Version 10.1, utilizing the HCS tools and features to deploy this UC as a hosted cloud solution for service providers and huge enterprises, also it covers the additional features for the UC as Unity connection, IM and Presence server, the operation and service monitor.
It covers the UCS implementation and management through the Fabric interconnect and the use of the Cisco Nexus 1000 and the VmWare ESXi platform all managed as one solution.
Delegates will perform post-installation tasks, starting with the integrations, simple administration and the operation, utilizing the knowledge of various protocols.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the Cisco Hosted collaboration solution, including its Unified Communications Manager deployment functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options.
- Describe the different products under the HCS architecture
- Understand the UCS and its features
- Describe the different management interfaces for the HCS
- Manage and operate the CUCM, Unity Connection, IM, Presence
- Describe the use of Vmware and the features used within the HCS
- Work with the UCS manager and test its features
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) architecture
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Presence
- HCS service fulfilment architecture
- Operating Hosted Collaboration Mediation -
- Fulfilment (HCM-F) 10.1(2)
- Operating Cisco Unified Collaboration Domain Manager (CUCDM) 10.1(1)
- CUCDM for Contact Center
- Cisco Unified Boarder Element SP
- SS7 PSTN Integration with PGW2200
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco Collaboration Deployment (PCD)
- Cisco Collaboration Assurance (PCA)
- Cisco Unified Computing System
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses