- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course prepares you to design and deploy remote access solutions using Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 (UAG). Forefront UAG provides organizations with unparalleled flexibility in providing access to network resources (such as Web sites and internal applications) with granular access control, custom content protection, and endpoint validation. Forefront UAG also integrates with DirectAccess, a new Windows 7 technology that provides seamless remote access to all corporate resources without connecting to a virtual private network. This course is intended for architects, consultants, network administrators, and technical sales professionals who are responsible for selling, designing, and deploying edge access solutions for enterprises.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for IT security and infrastructure specialists who have experience with Windows networking and authentication protocols.
- Experience with the IPv6 protocol is desirable but not required.
- Module 1: Forefront UAG Overview
- Module 2: Forefront Unified Access Gateway Setup and Upgrade
- Module 3: Forefront UAG Portal
- Module 4: Publishing Web Applications
- Module 5: Remote Desktop Gateway Publishing
- Module 6: Remote Network Access
- Module 7: IPv6 and IPv6 Transition Technologies
- Module 8: DirectAccess
- Module 9: Endpoint Security Policies and NAP Integration
- Module 10: Array Management
- Module 11: Enterprise Deployment and Troubleshooting