- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 4 Days
Students will learn the features and capabilities of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM), with an overview of the solution scenarios that FIM addresses.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Systems Engineers, Developers, Architects, and Project Leaders who need to gain a good understanding of how Forefront Identity Manager 2010 can be applied to manage identity information across a number of directories or databases. It is also suitable for those who simply want to review the technology in some depth.
- Lesson 1: Introducing Forefront Identity Manager 2010
- Lesson 2: The Synchronization Service Manager
- Lesson 3: More About Synchronization
- Lesson 4: The FIM Service and Portal
- Lesson 5: Managing Synchronization from the Portal
- Lesson 6: Managing Credentials with FIM
- Lesson 7: Group Management
- Lesson 8: Other Considerations