- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led courseintroduces and explains the features and capabilities of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM), and provides an overview of the solution scenarios that FIM addresses. The course format includes presentation, discussion, demonstration, and many hands-on exercises. It is intended for students who have no previous Forefront Identity Manager 2010 or Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager 2007 (ILM) experience.
- Understand FIM concepts and components.
- Identify appropriate FIM scenarios.
- Manage users, groups, and passwords using FIM
- Synchronize identity data across systems, such as Active Directory and HR.
- Understand the issues involved in loading data (initial load, backup, and disaster recovery).
- Configure security for different levels of user.
- Manage password self-service reset and synchronization
- Automate run cycles.
- Handle sets, simple workflows, and management policy rules (MPRs).
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses