- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to implement an endpoint malware protection solution using Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 (FEP).
- Module 1: FEP 2010 Overview
- Module 2: System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Fundamentals
- Module 3: FEP Server Deployment
- Module 4: FEP Policy and Update Management
- Module 5: FEP Client Deployment
- Module 6: Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with Windows client and server operating systems and Active Directory.
- Awareness and conceptual understanding of System Center Operations Manager and its role in monitoring Windows systems.
- Completed Course 6451B, Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, or have equivalent knowledge. This is only required for attendees that will design and deploy FEP solutions. An overview of ConfigMgr will be provided in this course for those that will administer a FEP solution.