This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure. Students will also learn to design, deploy and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment as well as in the cloud. Students should have experience with course 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure, and have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This course also maps to and supports exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using Configuration Manager.
- Configure self-service application deployment using Configuration Manager, Service Manager, and Windows 8 Application Store.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
- Module 1: Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
- Module 2: Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
- Module 3: Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
- Module 4: Deploying Applications by Using System Center Configuration Manager
- Module 5: Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 7: Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
- Module 8: Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
- Module 9: Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
- Module 11: Planning and Implementing Application Upgrade and Supersedence
- Module 12: Monitoring Application Deployment, Utilization, and Performance
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses