- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure. Students will also learn to design, deploy and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment as well as in the cloud. Students should have experience with course 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure, and have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This course also maps to and supports exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using Configuration Manager.
- Configure self-service application deployment using Configuration Manager, Service Manager, and Windows 8 Application Store.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses