- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
This course provides students with the skills needed to design, deploy, and manage a physical and virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure, and focus on using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
- Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
- Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
- Deploying Applications by Using Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
- Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
- Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
- Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
- Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
- Planning and Implementing Application Upgrades
- Monitoring Application Deployment, Use, and Performance
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Configure self-service application deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 Service Manager SP1, and Windows Store apps.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
This course is intended for Information Technology professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 8 application deployments and managing the application environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are considering taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 8 desktops.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.