- Locations: Mishref
- Duration: 2 Days
Special Multi-product Class Option!
The content of this course is also included as part of the Citrix CMB-201-1I class, Implementing Citrix XenApp Platinum Edition Components. You can take either class in preparation for certification or for job role training. The CMB-201-1I class is not a boot camp or accelerated class. However, the CMB-201 class does have a more efficient delivery of the content that is contained in Citrix WANScaler 4.3 and Citrix Branch Repeater: Administration (CTX-1741-AI), Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition (CAG-200-1I), Implementing Citrix EdgeSite 5.0 (CES-200-1I), and Citrix Password Manager 4.5: Administration (CTX-1327-AI), by covering the bulk of these 8 days of training in a 5 day format. The class is shortened by removing redundant modules and focusing on the most important sections of the content. To see the outline and schedule for the CMB-201-1I class,
This course covers information administrators and other IT professionals need to successfully deploy and manage Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition and the Access Gateway Plug-ins. Designed to provide real-world experience, hands-on labs allow learners to configure an Access Gateway server and then connect to the server using the Configuration Utility.
This course is intended for IT professionals, system architects and system engineers.
- Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners possess the following knowledge/experience:
- Basic knowledge of application and network protocols, devices and commonly used tools (such as IP, HTTP and DNS)
- Basic knowledge of network management and auditing protocols (such as SNMP and Syslog)
- Working knowledge of basic routing and layer 2 switching concepts
- Working knowledge of commonly used network appliances (such as load balancers, firewalls, routers and switches)
- Practical experience with troubleshooting tools (such as protocol analyzers Ethereal/WireShark and NetMon)
- Knowledge of AAA (authentication, authorization and accounting) protocols (such as LDAP or RADIUS)
- Basic knowledge of command line interfaces
- Basic knowledge of VPN concepts
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and desktop security concepts (such as antivirus software and personal firewalls)
- Deploying the Citrix Access Gateway
- Performing an Initial Installation and Configuration
- Performing Basic Administration
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Access Policies
- Providing User Access
- Customizing the User Experience
- Securing XenApp Connections
- Auditing and Logging
- Configuring High Availability
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses