- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This is an intensive course which includes a review of the VIVND1 content which is supplied electronically prior to class attendance as well a full delivery of VIVND2.The VIVND1 content should be studied before attending the class ( approx 24 hours). VIVND1 looks at the characteristics of a video solution and provides students wth the knowledge to evaluate the general requirements of a video deployment, such as coding options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components and their interactions, and requisites to the environment.
VIVND2 builds on the knowledge gained in VIVND1, and focuses on the skills required to implement various Cisco Video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. Students will gain an understanding of the 4 major Cisco Medianet application components: Unified Communication and Collaboration – TelePresence – Digital Media Suite (DMS) – Video Surveillance, and be able to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence and Digital Media Player in different Cisco business video solution architectures
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the characteristics of a video solution
- Evaluate the general requirements for video deployments including coding options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components
- Evaluate environmental requirements
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration video endpoints.
- Implement Cisco TelePresence video endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco video endpoints.
- Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Video Technology Basics
- Video Protocols and Media
- Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Cisco Video Solution Architecture OverviewEnvironmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
- Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Video Endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Multipoint Conferencing
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses