- Duration: 40 Hours
Learners considered for this training will have completed ICND 1 / CCENT certification. This is a prerequisite.
Learners considered for this training will have a basic knowledge of: - the Cisco lifecycle deployment - the SONA.
It is also recommended that learners considered for this training would have a basic knowledge of: - Wireless standards (IEEE) - Wireless régulation environnent (FCC, ETSI, etc.) - Wireless certification organization (wifi alliance).
Learners considered for this training will have demonstrated competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) equivalent to the following: - Basic computer literacy, including the use of general office software such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel - Basic Windows navigation and keyboard literacy skills - Basic Internet usage skills - Basic e-mail usage skills.
- The Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials is a 5 day ILT course, designed to help students prepare for the IUWNE certification, an associate level certification specializing in the wireless field.
- The goal of the course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in Enterprise installations.
- Understand WLAN fundamentals
- Describe basics of spread spectrum technology
- Describe the impact of various wireless technologies
- Describe wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications
- Describe WLAN RF principles
- Describe networking technologies used in wireless
- Describe wireless topologies
- Describe 802.11 authentication and encryption methods
- Describe frame types Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN
About T-Plus Training Center
T-Plus exists to help people by providing them with quality opportunities to develop the professional skills to advance personally and professionally.See all T-Plus Training Center courses