- Duration: 5 Days
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 2 (CIPT2) v8.0 prepares you for implementing Cisco Unified Communications solution in a multisite environment. It covers globalized call routing, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD), tail-end hop-off (TEHO), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), and mobility features such as Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility.
You will apply a dial plan for a multisite environment including TEHO, configure survivability for remote sites during WAN failure, and implement solutions to reduce bandwidth requirements in the IP WAN. You will also enable Call Admission Control (CAC), including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Preconditions and automated alternate routing (AAR).
This course is designed for:
- Network professionals who install, configure, and manage Cisco Unified Communications solutions
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST, MGCP fallback, and Cisco
- Unified Communications Manager Express in Cisco Unified SRST mode
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN
- Implement Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility
- Describe and implement CCD deployments
Multisite Deployment Implementation:
- Identifying Issues in a Multisite Deployment
- Identifying Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Implementing Multisite Connections
- Implementing a Dial Plan for International Multisite Deployments
Centralized Call-Processing Redundancy Implementation:
- Examining Remote Site Redundancy Options
- Implementing SRST and MGCP Fallback
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express in SRST Mode
Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation:
- Managing Bandwidth
- Implementing CAC
Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments:
- Implementing Device Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Extension Mobility
Call Control Discovery:
- Implementing SAF and CCD
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses