- Duration: 40 Hours
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) v8.0 prepares you for implementing a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0, which is the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution. You will perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and H.323 gateways, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. You will also implement media resources, IP Phone Services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager native presence, and Cisco Unified Mobility.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade.
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management.
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling.
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Enabling Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Single-Site Off-Net Calling
- Media Resources
- Feature and Application Implementation
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses