- Price TBC
- Duration 42 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course presented by Cisco training partners to their end customers. This five-day course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. This course is a component of the CCNP curriculum.
The Implementing Cisco Switched Networks course is designed to provide professionals of medium to large network sites with information on how to create an efficient and expandable enterprise network by installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure equipment according to the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. This training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks.
• Analyze campus network designs
• Implement VLANs in campus networks
• Implement spanning tree
• Implement inter-VLAN routing
• Implement a highly available network
• Minimize service loss and data theft in a campus network
• Implement first hop redundancy in a campus environment
• Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
• Integrate wireless LANs into a campus network
Valid CCNA certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
- Lesson 1: Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Lesson 2: Implementing VLANs in a Campus Network
- Lesson 3: Implementing Spanning Tree
- Lesson 4: Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Lesson 5: Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Lesson 6: Implementing Layer 3 High Availability
- Lesson 7: Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Lesson 8: Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
- Lesson 9: Integrating Wireless LAN into a Campus Network
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)