- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course enables the student to describe and configure the hardware and software components of the Cisco MDS 9000 product family, focusing on key technologies and features that apply to departmental, mid-range, and enterprise SANs. The ICSNS course combines MDSCT and CMSE into a single course, updated for SAN-O 2.1, 3.0, and with basic networking content added.
Channel Partner / Reseller
- Given a SAN environment, identify the components, services, and features of the MDS 9000 platform that can be used to improve the availability, scalability, performance, and manageability of the SAN.
- Given an MDS 9000 switch, safely install the switch hardware and perform the initial software configuration process.
- Given a SAN design, implement the logical topology specified by a SAN design, so that connectivity between end devices can be verified.
- Given a SAN design, describe the traffic management features associated with Intelligent Network Services for the MDS 9000 series in order to configure basic traffic management services for the SAN.
- Given a SAN environment, describe how to use FCIP to implement appropriate solutions for SAN extension.
- Given a SAN environment, identify MDS 9000 diagnostic tools in order to diagnose SAN problems and common configuration errors.
- Module 1: MDS 9000 Platform Overview
- Module 2: System Installation and Initial Configuration
- Module 3: Building Virtual SANs
- Module 4: Managing SAN Traffic
- Module 5: Implementing FCIP
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Tools and Scenarios
- Appendix A: The Fibre Channel Protocol
- Appendix B: Installation and Configuration Reference
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses