- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This Instructor Lead Training course is #4 of 4. It will prepare students for the SPEDGE exam required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certifictation is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduce VPN technologies used in the service provider environment and the MPLS VPN peer-to-peer architecture.
- Describe implementation steps needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in the service provider network.
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access.
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Curriculum are as follows:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software configuration.
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in:
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) 1.0 course.
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) 1.0 course.
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) 1.0 course.
- Module 1: VPN Technologies
- Module 2: MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Module 3: Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Module 4: Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet Services 1
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses